A Splash of Lime
Grand Rapids....come for the churches, stay for the Nascar and Deer Hunting.
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
On Common Ground
I love tall Brazilians and their spicy kisses. I like to lean in close....close enough to see the slight trace of oil on their skin and breathe in their scent. I like to feel their warmth. I love short Mexicans (and tall ones too). They smell different than the brazilians. They've got this mmmmmm about them that is irresistible. They make me take deep breaths and smile. Italians don't quite do it for me. I always find them to be too assertive and for some reason that just pisses me off. Especially in the morning, when I am most lazy. French? Where to begin....they always seem eager to please. I guess I'm just not that picky when it comes to their nationalities. One thing is for certain though. No matter which one I put my lips on, they'll always have one cream, and one sugar. God I love my coffee.
posted by Jonathan @ 11:41 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Mmmm. A piping hot Peruvian does it for me, but, please, just one, and let's make it happen before noon. More than one Peruvian or just one too late in the day gets me lusting after a cheap and obvious Aussie (oh, those deceptively crazy legs!) or, worse, one of those shifty, grapefruity New Zealanders whose bouquet is nothing but a pocketful of promises soon to be broken.

    All of life's sweetness, pain and sorrow start with that oh so tempting, earthy scent of the Peruvian, my fume fatale.

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Yo, we really need to sit Robin down and explain this coffee thing to her.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Terror Alert Level
 
About Me

adopt your own virtual pet!

Name: Jonathan
Home: Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
About Me: Just a guy who trying to eek out a living as a graphic designer in SW Michigan.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT

Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood.

Links
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER