A Splash of Lime
Grand Rapids....come for the churches, stay for the Nascar and Deer Hunting.
Friday, October 07, 2005
I lied
A long time ago I said I would never post anything about politics on this blog.

I lied.

Here's the story.

the other night I was shooting pool with a buddy and he was talking to this bartender. she was showing him pictures of her son on her cellphone. she scrolled past this one picture of a pregnant woman lying on the floor...I don't remember if it's her sister or friend or what.

I said to the bartender...thats a pretty cool picture...email it to me.

My buddy said, what do you want that pic for? and I said...who knows...it might be cool for graphic design...like a magazine cover or something. He said...yeah...right. I said...you'll see.

So here it is.

preg
posted by Jonathan @ 11:46 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Terror Alert Level
 
About Me

adopt your own virtual pet!

Name: Jonathan
Home: Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
About Me: Just a guy who trying to eek out a living as a graphic designer in SW Michigan.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT

Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood.

Links
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER