A Splash of Lime
Grand Rapids....come for the churches, stay for the Nascar and Deer Hunting.
Monday, September 25, 2006
I believe!!!!
I don't know how many of you have had that uncomfortable moment where you bump into an old high school friend or a used car salesman or whatever and they've told you: "it seems like you've really got it together...I would love to get together and discuss an EXCITING business opportunity with you". Only it's really hard to get them to tell you just what it is. So...you go to the meeting and find out that for the low low price of $249 you get the privilege of selling soap to all of your friends and family and signing them up to sell soap too so that in just a few years you'll have that yacht in a harbor in the virgin islands that you've always dreamt of.

Maybe it's because I live in the MULTI LEVEL MARKETING MECCA called Grand Rapids, but it sure has happened to me a lot.

Thats why I'm so excited about BELIEVE! It's a new movie that's coming out soon and I can't wait.

Check out the website:

www.believethemovie.com

Sign up, download some business cards, spread the word. Believe is coming soon to a theater near you.

WANNA BUY SOME SOAP?!?
posted by Jonathan @ 1:24 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    TOO funny, this Believe phenom. When I clicked on the cup of coffee in the upper left corner, believing I would then actually SCORE some coffee, I scored NO coffee, so I was having a little trouble believing now.

    I was so hoping you'd call me out of the blue this morning to (violently) knock the Milkshake Song out of my head, and you didn't, but I believed you wouldn't, so now I believe in believing again.

    In Amway they say, "If you can dream it, you can do it!" (Only they say it with several exclamation points, instead of just one, and then they cram liver-cancer causing vitamins up your upline and down your throat.)

    I say this:

    Don't drop the soap, boys!

    My dreams would make Dick blush and Jay roll in his grave.

    So. The guy running for governor -- that's Dick Jr, right?


    Go, Jen, go!


    (Sorry -- was this not a post about scamway?)

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger alpharat said…

    This is the main reason I don't want Dick as our next governor.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Terror Alert Level
 
About Me

adopt your own virtual pet!

Name: Jonathan
Home: Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
About Me: Just a guy who trying to eek out a living as a graphic designer in SW Michigan.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT

Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood.

Links
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER