A Splash of Lime
Grand Rapids....come for the churches, stay for the Nascar and Deer Hunting.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
This could work!
I read a couple of good posts regarding spelling and punctuation over at alpharat's. I'm a prime offender, partially due to lack of knowledge with the rest accounted for by a huge portion of sheer unadulterated laziness. It made me think of an email I got a while back.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdaenig

TEH PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, teh olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht teh frist adn lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mind deosn't raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanighuh ?

Form now on I'm giong to sumibt all of my pstos uisnig tihs fomrat.

Jsut kdidnig
posted by Jonathan @ 5:48 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Good afternoon, Jonathan.

    Bindled by teh lhigt, rveevd pu ilke a ceued, rehtnoa urnern ni teh nhigt

    (word verification: gagsy)

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger fineartist said…

    First, Zilla, I am so impressed, for years I thought it was blinded by the light WRAPPED up like a DOUCHE another runner in the night. I can’t believe I copped to that……

    Now, Jonathan haheeeeee, glad you’ve decide not to scramble all of your future posts, although I have copied this to word so my son can take a copy to school to show his teacher. He thinks it’s marvelous fun, and I thought it was pretty danged cool. The human mind is amazing.

    Oh and Jonathan, sometimes you feel like a nut....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Terror Alert Level
 
About Me

adopt your own virtual pet!

Name: Jonathan
Home: Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
About Me: Just a guy who trying to eek out a living as a graphic designer in SW Michigan.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT

Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood.

Links
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER