A Splash of Lime
Grand Rapids....come for the churches, stay for the Nascar and Deer Hunting.
Monday, January 23, 2006
I got tagged.
Finally! I got tagged. I am no longer a meme virgin.


Four Jobs:
Graphic Designer, Tech-crew at the Aspen Music Festival, Interviewer at the Institute for Social Research (most bizarre question I had to ask? Would you say you abuse your spouse a) once a week b) once a month c) less that once a month or d) more than once a week?) and bartender.

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Blue Velvet, Reservoir Dogs, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Run Lola Run

Four Places I have Lived:
A. White Plains New York, Ann Arbor Michigan, Ypsilanti Michigan, Grand Rapids Michigan.


Four TV Shows I Would Love to Watch:
A. The Daily Show, Jeopoardy, Northern Exposure, Twin Peaks.


Four Places I have been on Vacation:
Tuscany, Aspen, Bahamas, Toronto

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
Zilla, Pokerroom, Yahoo, Huntington Bank

Four of My Favorite Foods:
Steak, conch fritters, pesto, zagnut bars

Four Places I would Rather Be:
Massage table, Pool table, Dinner table, Bed

Four Albums I Cannot Live Without:
A. Steely Dan - AJA, Miles Davis - Kinda Blue, The Band - The Last Waltz, Talking Heads - Fear of Music

Four People to tag:
CaptainKurt,
zilla
jamoker

3 will have to do...everyone else on my list has already been tagged with this.
posted by Jonathan @ 8:14 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Angeline Rose Larimer said…

    If you saw Sting at Deer Creek in Indy, I'm gonna freak.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jonathan said…

    hehehe...that would be quite the coincidence. Unfortunately I saw him at the DTE energy music theater outside of detroit. Deer Creek sounds like a much cooler place.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Angeline Rose Larimer said…

    I do remember Tracy Chapman and Bourbon Street...and it seems to me there was a gorgeous moon that night. No rain, though.
    Either I saw him the day before or the day after you did.
    Still kinda cool.

    Glad you're not a virgin any more. I remember my first time.

    word verif: mywmd
    Hm. My weapon of mass destruction? Rum against brain cells.

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger captnkurt said…

    Jonathan,

    Thanks for the tag! Here's my list.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Terror Alert Level
 
About Me

adopt your own virtual pet!

Name: Jonathan
Home: Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
About Me: Just a guy who trying to eek out a living as a graphic designer in SW Michigan.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT

Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood.

Links
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER